SIMtoCARE B.V. (SIMtoCARE) recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy. This policy shall inform you about the data collected, used and processed by SIMtoCARE on its web site www.simtocare.com and other sites (the Sites) and explain how SIMtoCARE uses that information.
Information on Collection of Information
1. Controller of Data
- Any data provided to SIMtoCARE on the websites is controlled by SIMtoCARE B.V., Leeuweriklaan 16, 2566JE ’s-Gravenhage, the Netherlands.
2. Collection, Use and Processing of Data
- SIMtoCARE will collect, use and process:
- Data about support requests and SIMtoCARE’s responses for the purpose of administration of services on the Sites;
- Timestamp and content of error messages displayed to you while using the Site in order to improve the Site.
- SIMtoCARE may transfer your data to its affiliates that conduct business in the region where you reside.
- Some of the information collected is personally identifiable information, which may include your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, company name, and company information. This information will be input by you in response to prompts when using our customer’s websites.
- If you do not wish to have your personally identifiable information collected, then you should not use of this website or make use of any tools provided, if any, for opting out of the collection of your personally identifiable information.
4. Other Web Sites
The Sites may be linked to other web sites. While this policy describes privacy issues relating to the Sites, it does not describe the practices of any web site that may be linked to the Sites. You should consult the privacy policies of those other web sites before submitting any information to them. SIMtoCARE is only responsible for information collected by it through the Sites.
SIMtoCARE does not sell or otherwise disclose your data to others, except that SIMtoCARE may disclose such information when disclosure is necessary to comply with or is permitted by any applicable law, or in response to any judicial or administrative request. However, SIMtoCARE may sell or otherwise disclose such information in connection with the sale of all or a portion of its business to a third party. Such information may be used by such third party for purposes of providing services to you.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may be changed by SIMtoCARE from time to time. SIMtoCARE will post any changes to this policy on the Sites. You should periodically check the Sites for changes to this policy.
Access, Rectification, Deletion, Opposition
In accordance with applicable law, you have a right to access, update, rectify and delete the information that SIMtoCARE collects through the Site by contacting SIMtoCARE by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at SIMtoCARE B.V., Leeuweriklaan 16, 2566JE ’s-Gravenhage, the Netherlands. Attn: Privacy Compliance.
You also have a right to oppose to the processing of your personal data if you have legitimate reasons for such opposition.
Should you decide to update or rectify your information, such information shall nevertheless, at all times remain accurate and up to date.
In some cases personal information may be disclosed, processed and stored outside the country you are located in, and therefore may be available to government authorities under lawful orders and laws applicable there. In particular, our electronic business records are maintained by SIMtoCARE or its service providers on secure servers located in the Netherlands. Any electronic records generated during the course of transactions with us will be maintained on those servers. You may obtain information and address questions about the privacy policies and practices relating to handling of your personal information outside of the country you are located in by contacting our webmaster, whose contact information is given below.
SIMtoCARE welcomes your questions, comments and requests to access, rectify, cancel or oppose to the management of your personal data under this policy, as well as for any additional information regarding privacy on the Internet in general and the Sites in particular, as well as questions, comments and requests regarding SIMtoCARE’s privacy policies and your personal information. You can contact SIMtoCARE by e-mail at SIMtoCARE B.V., Leeuweriklaan 16, 2566JE ’s-Gravenhage, the Netherlands. Attn: Privacy Compliance.
By using a Site, you consent to the collection and use of information by SIMtoCARE as set forth in this Policy. If SIMtoCARE decides to change this Policy, which it may do at any time without notice to you, SIMtoCARE will post those changes on this page. By continuing to use either Site after SIMtoCARE has posted the changes, you agree to and accept such changes. You should periodically check the Sites for changes to this Policy.
Ⓒ 2019 SIMtoCARE B.V. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.